Mall at Wellington Green is among the premier shopping destinations in the West Palm Beach area..
Mall at Wellington Green is among the premier shopping destinations in the West Palm Beach area. The Mall at Wellington Green is located in the heart of Palm Beach County and is the premier year-round shopping destination for both residents and South Florida visitors. Forest Hill Boulevard is the gateway to the sophisticated village of Wellington, approximately 10 miles west of West Palm Beach and only 20 minutes from the Palm Beach International Airport.
Retail GLA 1,272,000+ square feet
- Average Household Income – $74,878
- Primary Market Population – 551,835
- Number of Stores – 180+
- Median Age – 44
( 18-24 12%, 25-34 17%, 35-44 13%, 45-54 24% )
- Median Age – 44
- Average monthly Shoppers 955,468
- Food Court – Yes
- Movie Theatre – No
WHY MALL ADVERTISING?
The shopping mall is such a visible part of American life. In most communities, the mall is by far the single most visited place.
- It’s not only a place to shop, it’s where we go to obtain services, socialize, play, and even work.
- Shopping malls have become community centers for social and recreational activities, attracting people throughout the entire spectrum of the population.
- Displays are strategically positioned for prime viewing as shoppers move from store to store.
- Your Ads can’t be blocked, paused, skipped or fast forwarded.
- 75% of adult Americans, 184 million people went to a mall at least once in the past three months.
Of 18-34 year-olds
who made at least one mall trip,
visited a mall on average 4.8 times in the past three months.”
In the past 30 days alone
63% of American adults went to a mall,
making on average 2.3 visits during that time.