ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS AT
Advertise at Station Park and get your business in front of thousands of potential new customers at one of the busiest locations in Davis County.
Get started with a $175 advertising credit and up to 4 FREE weeks today!
Or call 866-950-3331 today and mention CODE: Spring2020
Station Park is the preeminent mixed-use lifestyle center in the Salt Lake region.
Station Park is the home to a broad selection of apparel, home goods, entertainment and restaurant. Located at the intersection of Interstate 15,Highway 89, the new Legacy Parkway and the new Utah Transit Authority Commuter Rail, Station Park enjoys the highest daily traffic counts to be found in the State of Utah. Station Park is positioned to serve some of the strongest household demographics from Salt Lake City to the suburbs to the north.
Why Advertise Here?
- 100% VIEWABLE Your ad at Station Park is 100% viewable, offers superior reach, can’t be blocked or fast forwarded, fraud-free and brand safe.
- A POWERFUL INFLUENCER Out-of-Home advertising is today’s modern “influencer”. Over 48% of brands use OOH to build brand awareness, leading to a 24% increase in their brand trust rating and an over 100% increase in consumer confidence.*
- CAN’T BE MISSED! 78% of shoppers, who on average spend 3 hours per visit, notice the illuminated and digital ads on displays at the mall*
- DRIVES 4X MORE ACTIVITY PER AD DOLLAR Out-of-Home Advertising, which includes mall advertising, drives up to 4x more online activity per Ad dollar than, TV, Radio, and Print* Source Nielsen.
- SIGNIFICANTLY LOWER CPMs Out-of-Home advertising, which includes Shopping Mall, Billboard, and Transit ads, provide the most cost-effective reach at the lowest CPM’s in advertising. At a range of $3.38-$8.65 per thousand impressions nationally, the only medium that comes close is radio.
GET YOUR BUSINESS IN FRONT OF OVER 800,000 MONTHLY VISITORS FOR AS LITTLE AS $18 A DAY!
Your business may not be at Station Park, but your future customers are.
Easy to get started.
In the past 30 days alone
63% of American adults went to a mall,
making on average 2.3 visits during that time.