Call Today: 866-950-3331
UNLIKE ANYTHING ELSE IN UTAH COUNTY!
You know us. For over 40 years you’ve known us as University Mall — the place to shop and dine in Utah County. But we’ve grown, evolved, and now offer places to live, work and play. Spread over 30 blocks (112 acres to be exact), and with improvements totaling $500 million dollars, we are now University Place. That’s what’s UP. The mall is located near Brigham Young University with approximately - 45,000 Students, Faculty and Staff and 2 miles from Utah Valley State College with approximately - 36,000 students and faculty. Utah County is made up of approx. 526,810 people. University Mall is located in Utah County, which is known as the ‘Second Silicon Valley’ with Novell, Adobe and Micron Technologies.
Why Advertise Here?
- 100% VIEWABLE Your ad at University Place is 100% viewable, offers superior reach, can’t be blocked or fast forwarded, fraud-free and brand safe.
- A POWERFUL INFLUENCER Out-of-Home advertising is today’s modern “influencer”. Over 48% of brands use OOH to build brand awareness, leading to a 24% increase in their brand trust rating and an over 100% increase in consumer confidence.*
- CAN’T BE MISSED! 78% of shoppers, who on average spend 3 hours per visit, notice the illuminated and digital ads on displays at the mall*
- DRIVES 4X MORE ACTIVITY PER AD DOLLAR Out-of-Home Advertising, which includes mall advertising, drives up to 4x more online activity per Ad dollar than, TV, Radio, and Print* Source Nielsen.
- SIGNIFICANTLY LOWER CPMs Out-of-Home advertising, which includes Shopping Mall, Billboard, and Transit ads, provide the most cost-effective reach at the lowest CPM’s in advertising. At a range of $3.38-$8.65 per thousand impressions nationally, the only medium that comes close is radio.
GET YOUR BUSINESS IN FRONT OF OVER 800,000 MONTHLY VISITORS FOR AS LITTLE AS $15 A DAY!
Your business may not be at University Place, but your future customers are.
Easy to get started.
In the past 30 days alone
63% of American adults went to a mall,
making on average 2.3 visits during that time.